Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Music Genome Project

My genre was Calypso/Island Music. The genome project required you to work with iMovie. I had only ever worked with iMovie once before but I still did not know how everything worked. It was sort of a challenge at times when I did not know how to get something to work the way I pictured in my head. I started off by collecting all of my information about the history of Calypso and where it started and what it became. I gathered many pictures to put in also and I got many songs that I could use in my project. I then got all my music into GarageBand and put it all together in there first. I know how to use GarageBand and I was more comfy using that first. I did have some trouble at some times when my desired music was not compatible with it but it was alright. After that I transferred my music over to iMovie and then I added my pictures and video. I learned so much with this project. I learned how to use iMovie and how cool it can be. I will definitely use this application much more as I go on now. Although it was difficult at times, I think my project turned out great!

No comments:

Post a Comment