Monday, April 4, 2011

First Podcast

I have created my first podcast! It was very cool. I enjoyed learning about GarageBand and thought it was so neat how you can put together a little movie by adding music, pictures, and narration. I did mine on the movie Despicable Me. I had so much fun gathering the information about the movie and finding many different pictures to go along with my script. GarageBand has shown me a new way to create a unique, creative project. I really got into all the music and timing. I also thought that it was very cool how you can change the tone and volume of a sound. I put in 5 different songs and I found it very helpful that i could fade them in and out so they do not sound so chopped up. I really enjoy GarageBand and will definitely put it to good use.

No comments:

Post a Comment